FASTINCREMENTAL is a user-friendly incremental analysis solution that provides a detailed virtual die tryout for users with limited FEM background. It offers many new advanced features such as automatic blank size, shape and location, automatic process setup, and automatic binder closing and wrap.
FASTIncremental is a user-friendly incremental analysis solution that provides a detailed virtual die tryout for users with limited FEM background. It offers many new advanced features such as automatic blank size, shape and location, automatic process setup, and automatic binder closing and wrap.
- Binder wrap calculation based on inverse technology
- Automated tool extraction from provided first form geometry
- Analysis controlled through FormingSuite graphical user environment
- Pre- and Post-Processing is done in a single, intuitive to use environment
- Fully associative and regenerative to drastically reduce downstream design changes
- Based on LSTC’s proven LS-Dyna® solver
FASTFORM Multistage utilizes a hybrid analysis approach (Finite Increment Technology) that combines the ability to quickly determine blank shapes with the detailed process analysis of incremental solvers. The solution runs in both directions to track material movement back through the process while carrying the strains forward.
FASTFORM MultiStage evaluates and validates formability for parts made from multiple stamping operations.
- New solver technology that provides the tools necessary to analyze forming processes that involve multiple stages of forming
- Track strains from one operation to the next while concurrently developing the blank outline for the intermediate forms
- Ideal for Process engineers and Tooling designers
- Fast, intuitive interface makes the software extremely user-friendly
- Considers the individual steps of the forming process
- Develops accurate trim lines and blank shapes for multi-stage forming processes
- Results provide guidelines for process layout, material selection, blank size, trim-line, blank holder and pressure pad force
- Simplifies results interpretation by displaying specific formability results to depict splitting, wrinkling, and thinning on geometry
- Detailed documentation system produces HTML, XLS format reports